YOLO Jordan Terms and Conditions
Reservation and Payment Policy:
• All reservations should be done in advance, YOLO Jordan will provide you with an official confirmation for all requested services, or if unable, offer alternatives, along with a pro-forma invoice
• A non-refundable 25% deposit required to secure your space, once you receive the
• The remaining balance should be transferred to YOLO Jordan account 30 days before arrival date.
Cancellation requests should be sent via email to YOLO Jordan.
In case you cancel your trip, the following table of charges will be applied:
Up to 30 days prior to arrival: No cancellation fees
Between 29 & 21 days: 50% of the total tour amount
Between 20 & 15 days: 60 % of the total tour amount
Between 14 & 3 days prior to arrival: 70% of the total tour amount
Less than 3 days prior to arrival: 100% of the total tour amount
We may update our cancellation Policy from time to time.
We will notify you of any changes by posting the new cancellation Policy on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective.
● A refund will normally be made to the same account and using the same method which was used for the original payment. No refunds are possible in the event of a no show for an existing reservation.
● Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payment.
YOLO Jordan, assume no liability for injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity to person or property resulting directly or indirectly from any of the following causes: weather, acts of God, force majeure, acts of government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, labor disputes, riots, theft, mechanical breakdowns, quarantines or acts of default, delays, cancellations or changes made by any hotel, carrier, or restaurant. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expenses.
If the Client has any special requests, he/ she should inform us at the time of booking. YOLO Jordan Tours and its suppliers will try to satisfy such requests, but, as these do not form part of the contract, YOLO Jordan Tours does not guarantee to do so. If YOLO Jordan confirms that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or refers to it on the confirmation invoice or elsewhere, this is not a guarantee to fulfill it. The Client will not be specifically notified if a special request cannot be met. YOLO Jordan Tours does not accept bookings, which are conditional on the fulfillment of any special requests.
YOLO Jordan is committed to complying with all data protection laws and want you to feel confident in the measures we are taking to uphold your data privacy rights
YOLO JORDAN (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://yolojordan.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
YOLO JORDAN uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To monitor the usage of the Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
· By email: [email protected]